A NEW WAY OF LEARNING: PODCASTING




   Hello, sporting blood! I am here again, with such a fun and new topic to me. Podcasting!🤩
       🌠 If you wonder what is podcasting, you can find lots of information about it here.
       🌠Here at the top, there is a podcast that we did with my lifetime fellow Gülşah.👯‍♂️ You can find her blog by clicking here

    First, let me talk about the process of podcasting. To be honest, I was little skeptical about podcasting and I didn't really want to create a one. However, when I and Gülşah started to record our voices, I realized how fun it is!🌸 


     As the devices we use are easily accessible, it is so easy to record and post our product. If one website is not working, there are hundreds of other choices to be used. If you like to talk, share your ideas and create something, I can guarantee that you're gonna love it!     


   As a student, I really find it easy and fun to play with. You can push your creativity limit and even podcast regularly. I will definitely use this fun and efficient activity with my students in the future. I am sure they will like it too!


     I hope you find today's post helpful. Don't forget to simile until we meet again! Take care.🐥




                                                              Refiye

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really fun. 😂 Do you remember the time when we were trying to smell the flowers and ended up with weird sounds like as if we had a flue or something? 😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RSS FEED "THE HERO"