THE ERA OF TECHNOLOGY

  

   Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well. ๐Ÿ˜‹ Today I want to talk about my ideas on technology use in EFL classrooms.

When I first met with smart boards at high school I was very excited. I thought to myself that we are going to use this technology every time and every day. As a result it is going to be helpful for my needs. Unfortunately as my teachers didn't know how to use those kind of Technologies, we weren't able to use it efficiently. 
If we go back to our topic, I want to say that in the 21st century we really need to combine technology and English language together to get the hundred percent effectiveness of it. As we all know from my previous posts, we need;

·        creativity,
·        critical thinking
·         communication
·        collaboration. ๐Ÿ™Œ

With the help of Technologies, today we can achieve our goals but to do this we need to learn how to use it efficiently. I am very glad that I have a class that teaches me how to use those Technologies and make me aware of the abilities that I can teach to my students in the future. As a  prospective teacher, I find it necessary to use what our era requests from us. I think that unless we provide what is expected from us, we can’t make our whole country reach a step ahead.
Everything has pros and cons, so does use of technology in class. While we are using our technological materials we should;

·        know how to control the class,
·        make our students use the materials and to be doers
·        use them relevantly in our classes.


If you set our pedagogical purposes in accordance to our students’ needs and know how to use technology effectively, you will love the results, believe me!


That’s it for today’s post. If you have any recommendations about this topic, please  command below! ๐Ÿ‘‡ Take care lovelies!




Comments

  1. Keep up with the great content! These are quite informative and inspiring! You will make a great teacher :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RSS FEED "THE HERO"