FUN WAY TO LEARN: INFOGRAPHICS

Hello, my beautiful adventurers! After some time I am back with a new topic which is INFOGRAPHICS.

💭For the ones who don't know what is an Infographic, I want to give some information first. An infographic is a collection of imagery, charts, and minimal text that gives an easy-to-understand overview of a topic. For more information click here.

Here is an example of it from venngage.com


It is a unique tool as it uses brief information with beautiful images and colorful styles. I think it can be used perfectly with young learners as well as adults.

💣About my task for today

This week's task is to create an infographic about our favorite web 2.0 tools. I freely chose my website for making infographic and it is called Piktochart. What is beautiful about this website it there are so many schemes and styles for you to create an infographic and it is really easy to use.

Now... I want to talk about my topic of web 2.0 tools.

These tools are internet tools that allow the user to go beyond just receiving information through the web. The user is expected to interact and to create content with others. Social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter are examples of Web 2.0 tools. Web tools can be used to enhance teaching and collaboration among teachers and students as well as increase professional collaboration between educators. For more information please click here.

I mentioned four efficient web 2.0 tools:

👉 Grammarly
👉 Edmodo
👉 Pinterest
👉 Skype

As I forgot to mention why we should use these tools on my infographic I briefly want to talk about it here. 😅

💭We can use Grammarly to enhance our writing skills. It shows our mistakes and we can adopt Grammarly into our classes easily. So If we want to see our common mistakes and learn more about word choice and punctuation in English we definitely use this tool! ( I also use it, don't blame me😁.)

💭We can use Edmodo for every class we have. both students and their parents can be informed about the class,  teachers can share some tasks as our teacher does. If we want to save time and easily integrate our classes it technology we should use Edmodo.

💭Even though Pinterest is not an educational based tool, it can be used in each type of class. If we want to find images, ideas and activities about any course we can use it.

💭Last but not least, Skype is the perfect tool for speaking activities. We can create out of classroom activities with it. If we want to make our students speak fearlessly we can use skype!


IT IS TIME FOR MY INFOGRAPHIC NOW... *DRUM ROLLS* 💢💢💢




I hope you like my creation and find it helpful. Try to do your own infographic next time and see how fun it is! 


See you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RSS FEED "THE HERO"