Cool Way of Group Projects: PADLET

       

            Hey there my adventurers! How are you today? After being so sick about a week, I am back with a new assignment.👀



           I want to talk about Padlets. Padlet is an application to create an online bulletin board that you can use to display information for any topic. Easily create an account and build a new board. You can add images, links, videos, and more. You can return to add later. for more info.

           💬This process seemed to be difficult like others but again even though it was difficult as a result of my sickness it turned out to be very fun! I said difficult because I tried to record my voice without coughing for about a hundred times!😅 Our task was to choose a topic and open a Padlet account for it. Our group consisted of six beautiful fellas! Everyone in the group contributed to this project so, in the end, we created different materials. Each person took a specific area of freedom to discuss and made their own products about it. To make the process easier we opened a WhatsApp group and shared our ideas and gave feedback. It was helpful because one may see something we don't, right? After we finished our materials everyone gave their opinion about the appearance of the Padlet so we could make changes according to our needs. 


           💬In 21st-century learning, we should have creativity, communication, collaboration as we always say and with this app, we can use these skill wherever and whenever we want. I think Padlet apps help learners to share their ideas and skills with others via technology and they can do it even though all of the members of the group are somewhere else. It is time-saving and as learners are the ones who produce something, the learning is more permanent!



And this is the Youtube video that I have made for our topic:




I want to thank my group members  Gülşah, Eren, Munise, Ilayda, and Sılanaz for being such nice parts of this project!

💙Special thanks to Muni who made the cute icon that I used in my video!










Comments

  1. Hey groupmate! Love your post and sharing lots of love :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RSS FEED "THE HERO"