CREATIVTY ENHANCER ONLINE POSTERS!



  Hello dear adventurers!👐 This week I am back with my second task and you are going to love the idea. Today I want to talk about online poster making. Unfortunately in the earlier years making a poster was a struggle. but... Now with the developed technology, it takes less than an hour to create a poster! 💫

  After finding an online poster making site which is not only limited to that ( you even create your own logo on that website!), I personalized it with my topic. My topic is creating a magazine cover on a specific area. I choose art as a lover of all kinds of art! The website is called canva. This site has so many options and such good themes. After choosing my topic and target audience I wrote subtopics for my fictional magazine. It was so fun that I can do it every day!
  
💭I think we as language teachers can apply this task on our lessons efficiently if we put some depth in it. Creating a poster on its own is so fun and creative but making our students use the target language by giving mini-tasks which may involve the summary of the movie whose poster was created or writing an extra magazine paper about one of the topics mentioned on the cover would be more language involving as well as technology-friendly.👱

HERE IS MY MAGAZINE COVER:


Thank you so much for reading guys, see you next time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RSS FEED "THE HERO"