DIGITAL STORY TELLING

   Hi guys! 👋 How are you? I and my bestie Gülşah have been working on our new project for our blogs. You can find her blog here by clicking. Our project for today is digital storytelling! 👭




 Friends are our second family. They are the colors of our lives. We should be thankful as we have them around us! That's why we did a story about friendship. We took some inspiration from one of my favorite series '' How I Met Your Mother''. 💓We talked about how we met and what friendship means also what does it requires in our story. To create our digital story we draw some characters of ours and settings. We wrote a script for our story and recorded our voices.👯 Finding free and online video editing site was a little struggle for us but finally, we found an application called InShot. This application made our process so much easier. If you want to do some editing you can download the app by clicking here. We recorded a video and posted it on Youtube. It can be the easiest video project that I have made guys. 

  It approximately took an hour to fully create our digital story and it was so much fun. I like to draw and I really like to do some voice over. So, if you are also interested in those kinds of things and if your students are a little young you can use digital storytelling to make your classes fun and efficient. 🙆

💭Here is our digital story that makes our friendship bound with gilşah more concrete:


💭Finally, I want to say that making your students use the language and requirements of our century is really important. I would definitely use a similar task for my students as it helps learners to use multiskills and it helps to create a sense of collaboration. You can adopt so many different topics to this sort of task and see such creative outcomes. 
  
That's all for this project guys. I recommend you giving it a try! Take care until we meet again, have a nice day!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RSS FEED "THE HERO"